Information ex art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 14 of the GDPR n. 679/2016
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 and art. 14 of the GDPR n. 679/2016 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. "Data processing" means any operation or complex of operations, also carried out with the aid of IT and telematic means aimed at the collection, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of said data. According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 and art. 14 of the GDPR n. 679/2016, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed to allow the correct use of our services and / or the use of the website istitutoesteticoitaliano.it.
2. The data processing will be carried out in computerized mode on the I.E.I. Srl servers. The company uses other companies or entities to carry out necessary operations for the execution of the provisions you have received and the provision of the services requested. These companies are direct collaborators of I.E.I. Srl and perform the function of "Data Processor" or operate as separate "Data Controllers" of the related treatment, in total autonomy. These are companies that perform payment services, tax collection and treasury services, financial companies, credit institutions, companies that carry out maintenance for various reasons, massive processing related to payments, checks and other securities; transmission, enveloping, transport and sorting of communications; contract census; registration, management and filing of documents relating to relations with customers, auditing and certification of financial statements.
An updated list of these subjects is available from the Holder and is constantly updated.
Also in this area, care will be taken to treat your data according to the principles of lawfulness and correctness and above all within the limits of strict necessity. In the communication activity, the same safety parameters required by law are respected and the treatments pursue only the purposes for which the data were collected.
In any case, your personal data will not be disclosed.
3. The provision of data is necessary and mandatory to allow the correct use of the website istitutoesteticoitaliano.it and any refusal to provide such data could make it impossible to use the services provided by IEI Srl through the Site.
4. The data will not be disclosed to others, unless required in compliance with the provisions of the law, but, in case of express optional approval, they may be used by IEI Srl to send informative and / or advertising material on its behalf or on behalf of of partner companies.
5. The data controller is: I.E.I. Srl Via Crescenzio, 19 00193 Rome. The representative of the owner in the territory of the State is: I.E.I. Srl - Via Crescenzio, 19 - 00193 Rome.
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, by contacting, in the manner provided for in article 9 of the same code, and preferably by registered letter to: IEI Srl, Via Crescenzio, 19 - 00193 Rome, or by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer
The Holder's structure is equipped with a data protection officer ("DPO"). The DPO is available for any information concerning the personal data processing of IEI srl, including the list of data processors. It is possible to contact the DPO by writing to: email@example.com.
Rights of the person concerned
ART. 15 - right of access of the person concerned
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation on if his or her personal data are being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data in question;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients from third countries or international organizations;
d) whenever possible, the retention period of personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g) if the data are not collected from the interested party, all information available on their origin;
h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the interested party.
ART. 17 - right of withdrawal
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
a) personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
c) the interested party opposes the treatment pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to proceed with the treatment, or opposes the treatment pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2;
d) personal data have been unlawfully processed;
e) personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
f) personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1.
To obtain the cancellation of the collected data, you can write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If the data controller has made personal data public and is required, in accordance with paragraph 1, to delete it, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, he shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the request of the interested party to eliminate any connection, copy or reproduction of his personal data.
3. Paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
a) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
b) for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the treatment provided for by Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject or for the execution of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers with which the data controller is invested; ,
c) for reasons of public interest in the public health sector in accordance with article 9, paragraph 2, letters h) and i), and article 9, paragraph 3;
d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (1), insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of such treatment; or
e) for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Cookies, Web Beacons, detection and tracking technologies General indications.
On this page we provide you with the information necessary to better understand why cookies are used on this site, in order to ensure a conscious use of them.
Cookies and other similar technologies that are used are intended to allow better use of our service or are intended to offer you targeted advertising messages. Cookies that are used are mainly of two types:
Session: They are those that are deactivated after closing your browser or you have left our site
Persistent: These are the cookies that remain saved in your browser for a certain period of time.
The latter, like the former, can be blocked or deleted by going to the Settings section of your Browser or from the settings of the cookie management system that we make available on this site.
It is possible to navigate on all the browsers in use, temporarily avoiding that the browser registers the cookies generated by the sites, enabling incognito browsing.
Instructions for doing this are available on the settings page of: Google Chrome and Google Chrome Mobile, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Apple Safari Mobile.
It is also possible to completely disable cookies or always delete them through the same settings on the same browsers.
Similarly, there are third-party cookies that allow you to show services or objects seen on other sites.
In this case it is an advertising message profiled on you.
The cookie is nothing more than a small text file that allows you to uniquely identify a PC, tablet or smartphone, in order to recognize it later.
dr Valerio Badiali MD
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon
- The most experienced surgeon on mini-invasive gluteoplasty with submuscular technique in Italy
- More than 200 gluteoplasty surgeries performed
- 20 years of experience